Appearently Idaho has been having alot of issues with Brook trouts taking over native fishes habitats, and competing for food along the same streams and rivers that holds Rainbows, Browns, and many numerous other sought after species preferably over the little brookies.
I`ve managed to catch a few of these Brook trouts years ago, In a little stream near Bear Valley, the problem that most fishermen have with these trouts is the size of them, their stunt growth prevent any real time actions as compare to their larger adversaries.
I for instant love to catch these little buggers, and in some places they tend to get big enough to be brought home and put into the frying pan or smoke. My intent when I get back to Idaho is to focus on catching these brook trout, so if there is any Fishermen out there kind enough to share his secret spot on where the brookies are, let me know, I`ll help you get rid some of them so you can go after the bigger species, now don`t get me wrong if I happen to catch a nice Rainbow in your streams I might keep him too.. Laughing

so any reports of Brook trout Haven let me know.

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:06 am

ID Fish Finder

Social Links